Your Choice Of Wedding Singer
We have an extensive range of songs to choose from including a wide selection of music genres. These include:
- Singers for hire with classic 80s and 90s rock and other favourite songs
- Hire singers with romantic easy listening or jazz tunes
- Modern songs from singers like Adele, Bruno Mars and Amy Winehouse
- 70s Funk and Disco singers
- Older songs from singers such as Elvis, The Beatles or The Beach Boys
What Our Wedding Singers Will Provide
When you decide to engage a wedding singer for hire in Melbourne from Bondah, the band that we will provide for you will play up to 4 x 45 minute song sets over around 5 hours. We will also supply all the necessary sound equipment including full set up at your venue.
In between song sets you’ll have access to our complete sound system so that you can make all your wedding speeches and toasts. We will also have a selection of recorded music that can be played when our band is having a rest.
Every celebration is made more special with the addition of music, especially if that music means something to you. Unlike some of the other Melbourne wedding singers, we know how important it is to match the music to the couple, and that’s why we have such an extensive playlist.
Whether you prefer 60s classics, you love the smooth tones of Sinatra and the Rat Pack, or you want a playlist of all the latest music greats from Beyoncé to Bruno Mars, our talented and versatile wedding singers won’t disappoint.
Our band has some of the best wedding singers Melbourne-wide who love nothing better than singing the songs you want to hear, rather than the songs they want to sing.
Not just your average wedding singer hire in Melbourne
When it comes to booking a Melbourne wedding singer, it’s all down to personal choice, and your budget of course.
At Bondah, we understand that every wedding couple has different needs and tastes, and that one wedding singer may not suit all, no matter how good they may be.
That’s why we offer a choice of wedding singer hire Melbourne-wide, so you can choose the singer or singers that best suit your needs and who can sing the music you prefer.
Our wedding singers can be accompanied by our professional musicians to really make your party go with a bang, or you can simply choose one of our accomplished duos – the choice is yours.
Our Melbourne wedding singers and musicians play all kinds of music genres
If your idea of a perfect wedding playlist is one that contains music from all kinds of different genres, we’ll help you to create it. We offer an extensive song list of some of the most popular wedding tracks, together with classics from the last 50 years, so that you can give guests of all ages something to enjoy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Perhaps your granny was an original Beatles fan, or your granddad was into the Rolling Stones? Maybe your great-auntie was in love with Elvis, or your uncle was the original John Travolta and loved nothing more than strutting his stuff to sweet soul music? Perhaps you love current hits, but your partner loves 80s music?
Whatever your musical preferences, we’ll put together a playlist that incorporates the music that’s special to you and your guests.
Various Styles of Wedding Singers
While we do spend most of our time playing for newly married couples, you don’t have to be getting married to book our services.
Our singers and band are available for all kinds of parties and corporate events, from charity fundraisers to awards ceremonies.
So, if you’re looking for live music from a highly acclaimed band or wedding singer, Melbourne based Bondah are your perfect choice.
Would You Like Some More Information About Melbourne Wedding Singers?
If you’d like some more information about our fantastic wedding singers and bands, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0417 341 651 or fill out the contact form on this website and we’ll get back to you.
For the best quality wedding singers in Melbourne, you simply can’t go past Bondah.
Are you looking for a wedding singer in Melbourne for your big day?
You have quite a few entertainment options to consider when you are planning the events of your special day. There are DJ’s, fireworks, a whiskey bar, a cigar bar, photo booths, disco themes, magicians, fortune tellers and much more to choose from.
And while all of these entertainment ideas are worth considering, your choice of wedding singers in Melbourne is the most important decision you need to make in terms of entertainment.
- The last thing you want is for your wedding guests to feel bored. Bondah will ensure that no guest at your wedding feels bored, as our musicians will give a spectacular performance that will leave your guests talking among themselves for all of the right reasons!
- The music you provide for your guests needs to appeal to people of all ages and music preferences. That’s exactly what we ensure so you don’t have to worry about the music not going down well with your guests.
- No one likes to see sleepy and yawning faces at a wedding so the music and entertainment on stage needs to be lively enough to encourage dancing, toe-tapping and general merriment!
- The sound quality of live performances should be incredible and that’s exactly what you’re guaranteed when you choose Bondah. We provide an amazing wedding music experience with digital music players, PA systems, and all kinds of musical instruments.
- It’s important that you choose a band that can actually perform the songs you want. We’re all about the bride and groom here at Bondah and we can perform all kinds of old and new hits. If there’s something that you’d like us to play that isn’t on our song list, just get in touch with us and we’ll make it happen.
- The right band can create a happy, feel-good vibe at weddings and this is essential when it comes to breaking the ice between family members or friends. Let us get the crowd moving early in the evening so that there’s none of that awkwardness.
Bondah will perform at any location in Melbourne
Bondah is very flexible. In terms of location, we can perform at any location in Melbourne and you can even book our wedding singers for your wedding in other parts of Australia too. We can cater for couples that want a small casual wedding and we can work with those that want a large luxury wedding too.
We can perform on indoor and outdoor stages and, depending on your requirements, you can have between 3 and 10 musicians play at your event.
Need more info? Get in touch with us!
For more info on the kinds of songs that we play, feel free to continue to browse our site where you’ll find our song list. If you’d like to add some of your favourite hits to that list, just reach out to us today and tell us what songs you’d like us to play.
We also do showcases in Melbourne from time to time so why not come and see us play? Get in touch with us today to find out where and when our next showcase is.
Bondah is the leading provider of quality wedding music in Melbourne and wedding music in Sydney. We specialise in Melbourne wedding bands for hire, Sydney wedding bands for hire, Melbourne wedding singers, Sydney wedding singers, Melbourne corporate bands, Sydney corporate bands and Sydney cover bands. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
– Read Less